Friday, August 29, 2008

Heat Wave

Yesterday was the slowest day of the Summer, mostly due to the 106 degree weather. We had 35 customers. Our slowest day ever was March 27th, 2005, Easter Sunday, with 6 customers. We're not open Easter anymore. There was a heat advisory yesterday, recommending people stay indoors with their air conditioning, and that's what our customers did. We got a lot of carpet cleaning done. We, meaning Michael. The heat wave is supposed to end tonight, just in time to start the holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the heat wave from my Mom, when I was talking to her on the phone. I couldn't believe the temperature was that high (something like 94F at 2100hrs) so late. I got out just in time! lol.

    It's a nice, crisp, mid 60s in the mornings, and by late afternoon it can be around the mid 70s in Eureka/Arcata. That will change soon though.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete